WEB PRIVACY STATEMENT; TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF WEBSITE (THE “SITE”)
Welcome to the website (the “Site”) for Tacos Patron®. We appreciate your interest.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE AND DISCLAIMERS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE WEBSITE (THE "SITE")
By accessing or using this Site, you agree to these terms and conditions of use. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use this Site.
Patron Restaurant Group, LLC owns and is responsible for this Site. Patron Restaurant Group, LLC reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which this Site is offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of the Site. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions.
USE OF SITE; PERSONAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL USE LIMITATION
Unless otherwise specified, the Site is for your personal and noncommercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the Site. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, electronically copy, download and print hard copy portions of the material from the different areas of the Site solely for your own noncommercial use. Any other use of materials on this Site, including but not limited to the modification, reproduction, distribution, republication, display or transmission of the content of this Site, without prior written permission of Patron Restaurant Group, LLC is prohibited.
COPYRIGHTS AND TRADEMARKS
The entire content included in this Site, including but not limited to text, design, graphics, interfaces, or code and the selection and arrangements thereof is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of Patron Restaurant Group, LLC. The collective work includes works that are licensed to Patron Restaurant Group, LLC.
©Copyright 2016, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names (collectively the "Marks") are trademarks or registered trademarks of and are proprietary to Taco, LLC, or other respective owners that have granted Patron Restaurant Group, LLC the right and license to use such Marks.
NOTICES AND PROCEDURES FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Pursuant to applicable law, notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to the website's designated agent. Patron Restaurant Group, LLC respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users and visitors to do the same. Patron Restaurant Group, LLC will process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions under applicable intellectual property laws. Upon receipt of notices complying with applicable laws, Patron Restaurant Group, LLC will act to remove or disable access to any material found to be infringing or found to be the subject of infringing activity and will act to remove or disable access to any reference or link to material or activity that is found to be infringing. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Patron Restaurant Group, LLC the following information. Please be advised that to be effective, the notification should include ALL of the following:
1. A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of a copyright that is allegedly infringed;
2. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
3. A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
4. Your address, telephone number, and email address and all other information reasonably sufficient to permit Patron Restaurant Group, LLC to contact you;
5. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
6. A statement by you that the information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. Notices of claimed copyright infringement should be directed to: Patron Restaurant Group, LLC 7800 Windrose Ave.